FACT CHECKER: CLEARMYCASE.COM
Clearmycase.com Fact Check
1. Clearmycase.com has successfully assisted individuals who meet their states criteria terminate the requirement to register.
2. Clearmycase.com is registered with the Texas Secretary of State
3. Clearmycase.com is a registered LLC corporation in Texas
4. Clearmycase.com has a working relationship with hundreds of judicial systems as well as state agencies, policing authorities, and federal law enforcement agencies throughout the United States.
5. Clearmycase.com has a verifiable record with the Texas Department of Public Safety of successfully removing individuals from the sex offender registry.
6. Clearmycase.com has a working relationship with the Texas Council on Sex Offender Treatment.
7. Clearmycase.com has a working relationship with Federal Bureau of Investigations
8. Clearmycase.com works with state mandated risk assessment professionals.
9. Clearmycase.com successfully helped a Louisiana man win a case protecting his Constitutional Rights.
10. Clearmycase.com has an 100% Trust Rating with SCAMADVISER.COM, a third party entity. We are proud to have one of the highest ratings a legitimate business can achieve.
11. Clearmycase.com scam accusations are based on opinion and non-factual.
12. Clearmycase.com is a document preparation company that specializes in litigation support.
13. Clearmycase.com has never presented itself as a law firm and we are not trying to be one. We adheres to all guidelines regarding UPL (Unauthorized Practice of Law).
14. Clearmycase.com does contract with State Bar licensed attorneys to independently represent clients.
15. Clearmycase.com has never promised a specific outcome to any client. We do promise to put forth a great concerted and exhaustive effort to help our customers achieve the desired result.
16. Clearmycase.com has been in business four years and has been registered with the Texas Secretary of State since November 15, 2015.
17. Clearmycase.com is registered with the Secretary of State in the following states: Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Florida, and Alabama.
18. Clearmycase.com has had only two BBB complaints in our existence and both complaints were closed due to the fact they lacked merit.
19. Clearmycase.com is and has been successful at terminating the requirement to register for some of its clients. No attorney, doctor, or business can ever have a perfect record.
20. Clearmycase.com has also been successful in achieving Non-Disclosures(Sealed Record) for clients with a criminal history unrelated to sexual offenses.
Typical complaints against Clearmycase.com
- My case manager kept changing. WE WORK AS A TEAM
- They didn’t do anything. WE KEEP A LIST OF ALL WORK DONE AND REQUESTS
- They wouldn’t refund my money. AFTER WORK HAS BEEN DONE ALL MONIES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- I didn’t get off the registry. WE CANNOT CONTROL THE STATE OR JUDICIAL SYSTEM
- They are liars. WE ADHERE TO THE SERVICE AGREEMENT
- I haven’t heard from them in a long time WE LOG ALL PHONE CALLS TO CLIENTS
- My case is taking too long GOVERNMENT ENTITIES ARE NOT SENSITIVE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS
- They knew I couldn’t get off the registry YOU DID NOT ACHIEVE THE DESIRED RESULT
- What about the scam stuff in Florida? THE ACCUSATIONS MADE ARE BASED ON OPINION AND NOT FACTS.
- They're from Texas. IF YOU WERE DROWNING, WOULD YOU REALLY CARE WHERE THE LIFEGUARD WAS FROM?
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS, THE INTERNET IS A GREAT PLATFORM FOR INFORMATION, BUT IT ALSO ALLOWS ANONYMITY FOR OPINION AND FALSE REVIEWS. WE OPERATE WITH A 97.25% CUSTOMER APPROVAL RATING. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, CONTACT US.