FACT CHECKER: CLEARMYCASE.COM
Clearmycase.com Fact Check
- Clearmycase.com is registered with the Texas Secretary of State
- Clearmycase.com is a registered LLC corporation in Texas
- Clearmycase.com has a working relationship with hundreds of judicial systems as well as state agencies, policing authorities, and federal law enforcement agencies throughout the United States.
- Clearmycase.com has a verifiable record with the Texas Department of Public Safety of successfully removing individuals from the sex offender registry.
- Clearmycase.com has a working relationship with the Texas Council on Sex Offender Treatment.
- Clearmycase.com has a working relationship with Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Clearmycase.com works with state mandated risk assessment professionals.
- Clearmycase.com successfully helped a Louisiana man win a case protecting his Constitutional Rights.
- Clearmycase.com has an 89% Trust Rating with SCAMADVISOR.COM, a third party entity. We are proud to have one of the highest ratings a legitimate business can achieve.
- Clearmycase.com scam accusations are based on opinion and non-factual.
- Clearmycase.com is a document preparation company that specializes in litigation support.
- Clearmycase.com has never presented itself as a law firm and we are not trying to be one. We adheres to all guidelines regarding UPL (Unauthorized Practice of Law).
- Clearmycase.com does contract with State Bar licensed attorneys to independently represent clients.
- Clearmycase.com has never promised a specific outcome to any client. We do promise to put forth a great concerted and exhaustive effort to help our customers achieve the desired result.
- Clearmycase.com has been in business four years and has been registered with the Texas Secretary of State since November 15, 2015.
- Clearmycase.com is registered with the Secretary of State in the following states: Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Florida, and Alabama.
- Clearmycase.com has had only one BBB complaint in our existence and that complaint was closed due to the fact it lacked merit.
- Clearmycase.com is and has been successful at terminating the requirement to register for some of its clients. No attorney, doctor, or business can ever have a perfect record.
- Clearmycase.com has also been successful in achieving Non-Disclosures(Sealed Record) for clients with a criminal history unrelated to sexual offenses.
Typical complaints against Clearmycase.com
- My case manager kept changing. WE WORK AS A TEAM
- They didn’t do anything. WE KEEP A LIST OF ALL WORK DONE AND REQUESTS
- They wouldn’t refund my money. AFTER WORK HAS BEEN DONE ALL MONIES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- I didn’t get off the registry. WE CANNOT CONTROL THE STATE OR JUDICIAL SYSTEM
- They are liars. WE ADHERE TO THE SERVICE AGREEMENT
- I haven’t heard from them in a long time WE LOG ALL PHONE CALLS TO CLIENTS
- My case is taking too long GOVERNMENT ENTITIES ARE NOT SENSITIVE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS
- They knew I couldn’t get off the registry YOU DID NOT ACHIEVE THE DESIRED RESULT
- What about the scam stuff in Florida? THE ACCUSATIONS MADE ARE BASED ON OPINION AND NOT FACTS.
- They're from Texas. IF YOU WERE DROWNING, WOULD YOU REALLY CARE WHERE THE LIFEGUARD WAS FROM?
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS, THE INTERNET IS A GREAT PLATFORM FOR INFORMATION, BUT IT ALSO ALLOWS ANONYMITY FOR OPINION AND FALSE REVIEWS. WE OPERATE WITH A 97.25% CUSTOMER APPROVAL RATING. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, CONTACT US.